Politics essay (many topics to choose from) - 7-8 pages
This project was awarded to sanaaomrany for $80 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Introduction to International Politics
The assignment consists of an essay on a selected topic drawn from a list provided below. No independent topics will be accepted in this course.
The essay assignment is worth 20% of the final grade. The expected length of this written assignment is roughly 7-8 pages in length (excluding the title page and bibliography), double spaced, 12 point font. It is due Monday, March 15 in Tutorials. No extensions are allowed except under exceptional circumstances
Develop a research question based on one of the topics provided below and get it approved by your TA.
It must begin with a concise introduction wherein a problem is clearly identified--the thesis statement that is so crucial to a well-written essay. The body of the essay must be illustrative of the thesis statement, and the conclusion must be well-grounded in what has come before. Because essays questions often deal with controversies within the field law, students should be prepared to take a strong position when analyzing an issue and support that theoretically and empirically .
• 2 scholarly book published after 2001 (collected works are not acceptable)
• 6 recent peer-evaluated article from a scholarly journal or collected workd
Inside sources: At least 4 articles from the course material
Must be based on the MLA citation style
Referencing and bibliography:
&#61656; Your ability to write a fluent, cohesive, and analytical essay research paper based on academic standards. Essays should include introductory and concluding paragraphs and a structured argument supported by evidence.
Assessment will be based on the following:
&#61656; Your ability to develop a good thesis sentence.
&#61656; Your ability to address counter arguments.
&#61656; Your ability to apply theory and define your terms.
&#61656; Your ability to think critically, to articulate a clear argument and support it with reference to the readings.
&#61656; Thorough knowledge of the course material (lectures, readings, videos)
&#61656; Your ability to synthesize the material from the course.
&#61656; Your originality and research skills.
&#61656; Writing skills
1. Globalization and culture Choose one
2. Globalization and democracy
3. Globalization and social justice
4. Globalization and resistance
5. Global security and terrorism in the era of globalization
6. North-South relations/issues
7. Globalization and imperialism
8. Globalization and international migration
9. Israeli-Arab conflict
10. Religion and politics in the Middle East
11. United States, the Middle East, and the politics of oil and democracy
12. Global environmental issues in the era of globalization
13. Global health issues in the era of globalization
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online