There is one report that was submitted but it is sent back with some errors that need to be fixed.
These are the comments from instructor regarding report which should be followed :
The aim with your research and the research objectives are not clearly stated. Instead you have sections “Research Design” and “Research plan” where you twice have the same subsections describing the qualitative and quantitative strategies as methods for the research. Please read the literature for this course and follow it when describing the method for the research.
- - You do not state the limitations of your study in a separate section. You discuss some of them throughout the text. However, due to them not clearly stated, the clarity of the report is reduced.
- - You place the results from the interviews made in the section called “Analysis”. This section is supposed to analyze the results and discuss their validity. The section about the experiment does not belong in this section, too.
- - There is no appendix with the questions used in the interviews. The names of the companies are not given and no reasons behind this are stated.
- Research ethic is not addressed, and it is not clear whether you have used an informed consent form when performing the interviews. There is nothing about it in the text.
people with technical background , or who have done secientific writing before are requested to bid. I can pay up to 10$ to fix these errors.
you can see the files in attachment .
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Engineering Expert Services I have a lot of experience in following Subjects 1. Image Processing 2. Computer Vision 3. Pattern Recognition 4. Advance Mathematics 5. Probability Functions 6. Digital Signal Processing and many more. I have following software skills 1. Matlab 2. Python 3. C/C++ 4. Opencv 5. C# and some others. I can provide you my services with the best of my knowledge.