Resume & Cover Letter Writer - Potential for Ongoing Work
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $15 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 AUD / hour
I have a Careers Consultancy, and a part of my service offering is Resume Writing. I'd like to outsource this, as well as Cover Letter writing, and potentially there could be further writing opportunities down the track for the right person.
I'm looking for someone to partner with me to ensure that we produce the best result possible for the client. I also believe that for the right person, there will be the opportunity for long-term work with me.
You will be provided with all the details that you need to compile a resume (work history, achievements, responsibilities, strengths, capabilities) and it will be your role to turn this into a CV and then tailor the cover letter to a particular job listing (or number of job listings) that will also be sent through from the client.
Number of clients vary week to week at this stage. You'll be sharing the workload with one other resume writer, and as such, some weeks can be quite busy, and others can be quiet. If things look good, there is the potential for ongoing work, and more of it.
Resumes need to be written in corporate/professional language, and an excellent command of the English language is an absolute must.
In your application, please include
- an example of a resume and cover letter that you've written;
- please let me know how long it takes you to write a resume and cover letter (hours wise) as well as the turnaround time;
- please explain the process that you go through to write a resume for a role that you've never written before.
- the minimum and maximum number of resumes & cover letters you're happy to work on per week;
- explain what your workload is elsewhere at the moment, and how you came to be a resume writer.
- able to highlight skills and achievements clearly and succinctly;
- ability to paraphrase and summarise information given;
- able to follow instruction, and happy to take constructive feedback on board;
- high level of professionalism, which is demonstrated in your language use;
- very high level of English skills (without this, please do not apply);
- expert in resume and cover letter writing;
- excellent Microsoft Word 2003/2007 formatting skills;
- strong work ethic;
- happy to make changes until work is adequate.
Thank you for your application in advance, and I look forward to working with you! :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online