I need the following:
- 15 articles of about 500 words each and several specific ones (see below)
- must be unique and should all pass copyscape
- should contain keywords I would supply you with
- one of the abovementioned specific ones should include a competent comparison of as many mind-mapping software packages as possible, preferably commercial ones, as well as open source and freeware. This one would of course be longer and should (besides a short description of each sw) contain a table for easy comparison of the latter
- another specific article should include a competent comparison of as many mind-mapping software SITES (web services, such as [url removed, login to view]) as possible, essentially same as the above sw-related article
- other articles should include: brief explanation of mind-mapping techniques, general and specific usage...
Second, please try to answer the following questions in your bid/PM:
- did/do you use any software from this category at least occasionally
- have you had any experience with mind mapping software
- how long would this project REALLY take
- what would be your response time during our potential future cooperation (e.g. how much time would you need to send me a 500-word article since the moment I'd order it? Note I'm in GMT+1)
Thank you very much for your bid, as well as your time.
Possible long-term cooperation (3-4 articles per week).