Personal Injury Road Traffic Accident Lead Generation
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £550 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
I am a marketing manager for a CMC in the UK. We deal with Uk based Personal Injury Claim's. We currently have dealing's with Lead generation firm's in Asia and would like to expand and take on 1 more lead supplier.
Our set criteria is as follow's:
1. Client must be a UK Citizen
2. Client must have had a road traffic accident in the past 2 ï¿½ years which was not their fault
3. Client must have had to go to a GP/ Hospital for treatment
4. Client must not have signed any paperwork with a solicitor for a claim
5. Client must wish to make a claim for their injuries sustained in the accident
6. Client must have access to third party details
7. Must not have been a hit and run (MIB case)
1. If a lead goes out of the above criteria.
2. If a lead is Duplicate from your data.
3. If a Client is not interested to speak with an Advisor over the phone.
4. If a Client doesn't have time to speak with an advisor over the phone.
5. Invalid / Wrong Details.
6. Dropped Calls.
All lead's will be accepted/rejected within 48 Hour's of transfer.
Payment would initially be made on a weekly basis on accepted case's for the first 4 week's (so no upfront payment's to begin with). If we are satisfied with the qualitly of the transfer we would then make payment upfront each month. We would pay ï¿½200 per accepted transfer.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any further queries.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online