I am a marketing manager for a CMC in the UK. We deal with Uk based Personal Injury Claim's. We currently have dealing's with Lead generation firm's in Asia and would like to expand and take on 1 more lead supplier.
Our set criteria is as follow's:
1. Client must be a UK Citizen
2. Client must have had a road traffic accident in the past 2 ï¿½ years which was not their fault
3. Client must have had to go to a GP/ Hospital for treatment
4. Client must not have signed any paperwork with a solicitor for a claim
5. Client must wish to make a claim for their injuries sustained in the accident
6. Client must have access to third party details
7. Must not have been a hit and run (MIB case)
1. If a lead goes out of the above criteria.
2. If a lead is Duplicate from your data.
3. If a Client is not interested to speak with an Advisor over the phone.
4. If a Client doesn't have time to speak with an advisor over the phone.
5. Invalid / Wrong Details.
6. Dropped Calls.
All lead's will be accepted/rejected within 48 Hour's of transfer.
Payment would initially be made on a weekly basis on accepted case's for the first 4 week's (so no upfront payment's to begin with). If we are satisfied with the qualitly of the transfer we would then make payment upfront each month. We would pay ï¿½200 per accepted transfer.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any further queries.
2 freelancers are bidding on average £550 for this job
We are one of the leading Call Center in India. We are having expertise in such kind of projects. You may go through our website www.nasdoer.com. In regard to commercials we may discuss.
Hold the phone! I can deliver targeted leads that fit the criteria and would be prepared to invest my time to develop this pipeline for you. Could you clarify your offer as the remuneration paragraph is unclear.