FULL TIME VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
This project received 53 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $438 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a French and Hong Kong Based Perfume and cosmetics manufacturer and wholesale company looking for a good Virtual Assistant.
The position will be long-term and for 40 hours a week and we are looking for a good all-rounder who is reliable, HARDWORKING, PERSISTENT and has EXTREMELY good English skills who is available online for most of the working day on ASIA - PACIFIC TIME ZONE. Must be easy to reach via Skype. You will need to be extremely reliable, flexible and keen to adapt to new things and learn new skills. Once trained you should have the initiative to work on your own without too much supervision.
Ideally we would like a candidate to look after the following tasks:
- Trade Fair Organising and researching for relevant Perfume and Cosmetics Trade Fairs World Wide
- Travel and ticket arrangements
- Sourcing new products, Accessories and Packaging
- sourcing New suppliers, products, buyers and obtaining quotes from new suppliers
- Researching NEW PRODUCTS
- Giving Design ideas for new packaging.
- Order Processing, Liaising with Our Warehouse, filling company to complete an order. All steps and information will be given.
- Sales and marketing - Web research for Buyers list for retail shops, department stores Globally.
- PR Research – Submitting Press releases to website
- Contacting Magazine Editors and emailing Press releases for potential Print Editorials
- taking phone calls from the customers if necessary
- responding to any queries via email/faceboook
- Update stockists list (Excel)
- Keep Sales Analysis of top selling items and stock in hand etc
- Appointment setting if neccessary
- Draft up Bi Monthly Newsletters for database
- Update Facebook weekly
- Occasional SEO for our website
- Update our website content
In order to complete the above tasks you will need
- excellent written and oral English skills
- high attention to detail
- good customer service skills
- ability to use Skype/ Microsoft office
It would be advantageous if you could
- use basic design programs to make newsletters/sales offers look professional
If this sounds like you, please send through a resume including references.
Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online