Full Time Executive Assistant
- Status Closed
- Budget ₹1500 - ₹12500 INR
- Total Bids 3
We need an executive assistant on a full time basis.
Only candidates located in Delhi-NCR region and having good English Speaking and Writing capabilities should apply. Need to be well versed with general computer skills, MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word etc.
Its a full time job and the candidate will be required to work from our office. Interview and skill test will also be conducted in person.
The role will include:
1) Drafting of Business Proposals, e-mailing and following up with clients
2) Bidding and Tendering for various Government projects
3) Liaison with Banks and Others as per requirement
4) Marketing Research and Vendor Research. Initial Negotiations to shortlist few potential vendors before finalization by the owner
5) Help setting up of the office and design various processes required for starting full fledged operations of a professional start-up
6) Other Operational Support relating to Finance, Accounting, Bookkeeping, HR, Payroll etc.
7) Any other job as may be assigned by the owner.
This is a lifetime opportunity for any management graduate to associate himself or herself with a professional start-up venture into consultancy and process outsourcing business. We have a unique business model and during our initial days, the candidate will gain experience in setting up of a business in a professional assignment which is a lifetime opportunity.
Full training will be provided onsite under abled guidance of an investment banker and financial consultant.
Please reply with a CV and a short cover letter of atleast 2-3 paragraphs. Candidates without any cover letter will be considered as non-serious and there application will be rejected upfront.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online