I am part time in Chinese ethnic minority radio station in Australia discussing Environmental Sustainable topics for the last 2 years.
The topics need to be interesting on radio. Environmental sustainable topic can include (but not exclusive to):
- Interesting new technology
- A city doing some sustainable infrastructure
- Some short hard core science (that can be interesting on radio)
- Community / people involvement to sustainability
- Possibility of future careers for listeners (earns money)
- Person to research weekly topics and prepare for my radio
- Proposal of 3-5 topics by Thursday (weekly)
- Summarise selected (1-2) stories in point form in Chinese by Friday (weekly)
- Prefer students majoring in environmental sustainable in order to minimise my cost, while able to obtain larger amount of different information and helpful to your future C.V. (Your name will be quoted in all my speak and our Facebook updates that information is prepared by you.)
- With reasonable understanding to English as the topics must relate not only to China but also the world.
Our Facebook page has only got 65 ‘likes’ hence I do not want to show in this forum attracting unreal attentions.
Please send me a short description of yourself. The preferred candid will be asked to view our Facebook page to understand what I speak so help the research inline with our styles.
I would like to limit to 5 hours per week. Price will be an important factor of my selection (Radio in Australia is volunteer works). However the quality of research will also be important and affects my selection. Please briefly discuss:
- Your background
- How you will help me achieve my goal?
- Can I help you achieve your goal? (Longer term relationship, other gains help you stay in this relationship, also minimise my training cost.)
Thank you for your interest