Research media sources
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $263 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We require someone to find content aggregators to provide us with a comprehensive report on where we can get the following:
- Lists of discussion forums online, with URLs and RSS feeds
- Twitter feeds (see below - we think we're ok with this)
- Facebook feeds
- Blogs. List of these with URLs and RSS feeds if possible
- News and publications - traditional and other publications. Again with URLs and RSS feeds where possible
We are setting up a media monitoring company and need access to the above data ongoing. There are other companies offering the same service, but we need to gain access to the data and content. We know that with Twitter we can access the data via GNip (for example) for around $3000/month but we also need access to other sources of data.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online