find quotes on happiness from CEOs
This project was awarded to prosepoet for £20 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
I am looking for at least 20 quotes from business leaders on the subject of happy employees and the business benefits of a happy workforce. The quotes must be:
1) in speech marks on the web page to prove the leader made the quote
2) at least 60 words long (so no single sentences please) that shows the importance that the leader gives happy staff
3) the business benefits of happy staff ( the example below says... If they like what they do they'll do it better)
4)from one of the people on the attached spreadsheet or word document
5)have been published online in 2012.
6) saved in a Word .document with the name of the leader, their company, the 60 word plus quote and a link to the page where you cut and pasted that quote from. The quotes should be listed in alphabetical order by company name.
Please bid for 20 quotes. If you find more that meet the criteria I will pay you a pro-rata bonus. So if you bid $20 to find the 20 quotes and then find 30 when you complete the research, I will pay you a $10 bonus I don't need a quote for Admiral as that it is the example.
Name Henry Engelhardt
It was the experience of feeling miserable while working for a futures brokerage firm in Chicago that made Henry Engelhardt swear to himself that, if he could help it, he would never work where he wasn't happy again.
"If I make that pledge to myself how can I make it so that somebody else works at my organisation and isn't happy?", asks the founder and chief executive of Admiral Group.
"With staff we have a very simple philosophy," says Engelhardt. "If they like what they do they'll do it better, so we do go out of our way to make this a good place for people to want to be."
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online