Client Libraries to Connect with MS Exchange
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $360 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Phase 1: Short-term research to determine the best client libraries to connect to MS Exchange using ActiveSync protocol
- Main required function is to fetch and search emails (read only)
- Initially on Java (Android)
- Objective-C (iOS) and C# (WP8) and Ruby would be an added benefit
- If library exists, create a trivial app illustrating the use of the library to retrieve email messages from an Exchange test account and output the message contents to the debug console on Android
UPON COMPLETION OF PHASE 1, we will potentially consider working with selected contractor for Phase 1
Phase 2: Based on research results, additional work may be available to aid in creating and/or implementing the connection between Android and Exchange
Who should apply:
People with experience in MS Exchange / ActiveSync
People with experience creating/implementing android libraries
People who can can meet strict deadlines.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online