- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 17
I need to create a rating feature on a website. The project is in stealth mode for the time being, so I can not provide all the information at this time, but I have provided some details below that should help you form a quote:
- The data for the rating will be retrieved from an API and part of that data should be represented in a linear stream.
- Against each entry in the linear stream, user should be able to rate each entry. Ratings can only made once per entry and can not be changed.
- I would like users to be able to see more information about each entry in a resource box, positioned to the right. This information can also be retrieved from the API.
- I would like users to keep a history if their ratings and this data should be displayed in a box below the resource box on the right hand side.
Having talked to some frontend and backend developers, the following technologies were suggested: Ruby On Rails, MongoDB, [url removed, login to view], jQuery, HTML5+CSS3
Thank you for your time.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online