Create a simple Rails 4.0 app that uses the jQuery File Upload plugin ([url removed, login to view]).
1. The app should be barebones (i.e. no excess code).
2. The app should use the 'Basic Plus UI' version of the demo ([url removed, login to view]).
3. The app should have one example page. The page should have two upload prompts that are fully working (global progress bar, modal displays properly, etc.).
4. The example page should have a button that says "add upload prompt". The button should dynamically create a new upload prompt below the existing two upload prompts (example code attached '[url removed, login to view]').
5. The upload file path should be easy to customize (ideally located in the model).
6. Feel free to use tor's work as inspiration ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]).