Rails Merchant website [No HTML Integration :)]
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €2422 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€1500 - €3000 EUR
we are creating a website where our customers can build their own product from multiple options.
Please read carefully as Important details also happen to be at the end of the description
The website should be created in Ruby On Rails and only in Ruby On Rails.
Here are the main lines of what we need
- Ability of editing a page in the back office.
--> Pages are built on top of 3 to 4 templates so choosing a template for a page should display or hide un-necessary fields
--> Each field should be rich-editable in order to allow the people to update the website alone
- You are going to work closely with me in order to setup the online payment form linked with our Bank here in France. (Shouldn't be too complicated)
--> Each product belongs_to a category
--> Each product has_many options_category and each option_category has_many options
One ring has 2 options: Size and Stones
--> Size has to be chosen from available sizes
--> Stones from available stones
- The website should work like a merchant website with a basket, customer account and everything
- PDF generation using wkhtml2pdf
- CRUD for categories, options, products, etc...
The only little fancy thing is the following thing
- Each ring configuration should be able to be passed as an URL (we will determine later together the best option to do that)
- The HTML + jquery front office is going to be handled by someone else. This offer is perfect for a real developper that doesn't want to bother himself with HTML+Jquery integration.
- Host will be heroku and s3 for assets.
I have a very low budget for this project but in exchange of that you won't have to deal with HTML integration and you will be talking only to me. I'm a busy Rails developper and don't have much time to work on this Project but we will understand each other very well and I'll make sure that you don't write one unnecessary line of code.
For applicants, please provide any website links that you've achieved, and if possible in the same technical field.
Use of gems is highly recommended since we will be able to change our mind on some features if there is a more convenient way for the developper to handle it.
Have a nice day,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online