Targeted Social Networking Site
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5655 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Description of Site:
Social networking site targeted at a particular type of geographical user community – More details will be provided upon acceptance of Non Disclosure and Non Compete agreements
Site will be focused on UK
Site styles will be implemented via CSS, and will be undertaken by my local designer to ensure an appropriate look & feel.
Developer must be willing to sign Non Disclosure and Non Compete Agreements.
Developer must be able to communicate well in English.
Developer to decide on database – Open Source preferred.
Site must be scalable to support many hundreds of groups with between 10 – 1000 users per group.
All aspects of the website must be secure, and have an super administrator backend for management of site, and administrator roles for each group.
Site will be primarily based around on-line communities created and administered by users. By creating a group, the user will automatically become the group administrator for that group. Other users can subscribe to groups and can be assigned roles within that group (including that of an additional group administrator) by an existing group administrator.
1) Ability to join site by creating user with profile, location etc.
2) Ability for user to add friends.
3) Ability for a user to be create a group and be assigned as a group administrator.
4) Ability for a user to join one or more groups (whether approval is needed to join is dependent on settings for the group in question)
4) Ability for a group administrator to create a group that automatically starts a set of group pages, which other users can join/become a part of.
5) Ability for a group administrator to create settings for a group and default permissions for users joining that group.
6) Ability for group administrator to create groups that automatically creates selected group functions e.g. calendar, forums, group web site template.
6) Group calendars. Exportable to 3rd party calendar apps
7) Group forums.
8) Group Events/planning section.
9) Group Web-pages, group admin to choose appearance based on built in templates
9) Ability for friends to see each others calendars
10) Private messaging, with user inbox
11) Support for delivering geographically local advertising based on User profile/location. To support click-through/referral based billing.
Proof of delivery of similar applications including:
Example of Code
Client References where applicable
Details of proposed development platform / environment
Full commercial terms will be mutually agreed upon assignment, but will include stage payments based on achievement of agreed deliverable.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online