Bozor.Uz - Backend developer - repost
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $9056 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $5000 USD
Hello Ruby On Rails developers
We are am about to start a project based on spree ([url removed, login to view])
This project will let the merchants to register their products and have online store where consumers look for product compare price and purchase/order the item. Once the item is ordered the merchant who is offering the product will have order management site.
ECommerce cms experience is a must. Brief specs will be provided since. As will be implementing agile development methodology - minor specs will be identified as we progress.
To be considered for this role your skills will include:
- Awesome RoR coding skills.
- Have expert Ruby on Rails skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Ruby (1.9.3) and Ruby on Rails (3.2.x)
- Intermediate knowledge of Postgresql (9.1.x) and SQL
- Intermediate knowledge of Git (feature branching and rebasing)
- Familiarity with popular Rubygems (rspec, squeel, delayed_job)
- When you apply for this role start your message with bozorRails
- Desire to write stable, clean and maintainable code.
- Strive to learn and grow as a software craftsman (or woman)
- Solid experience of back end web development and architecture and optimizing web sites for heavy traffic.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online