Ruby on Rails developer for a simple module for Redmine
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $444 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $150 USD
I am using Redmine for project management tool and i need a module to customize a bit some display of names based on roles.
What i need:
1) if role is "manager" i need to be able to show the name and the role for other types of users involved
2) if role is "client" name should be displayed only for role "manager" but not for role "developer"
3) if role is "developer" name should be displayed only for role "manager" but not for role "client".
To apply to this job please:
1) describe anatomy of a redmine plugine
2) link me to something that is related to your experience with Redmine
3) impress me with a very short line of code written in Ruby :P
If you are "the chosen one" we will talk also about doing a specific solution of project management using Redmine.
P.S Yeah yeah... we know Chili... smart tool... tell me if you love it more then Redmine and why :)
P.S just for geeks... [url removed, login to view] (this is something that we want to develop but a bit more stylish :)
DO NOT APPLY IF you don't have a very good track on ruby on rails projects.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online