Excel calendar export Class
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $175 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $200 USD
I need RSpec tested class Agenda which should do the following
init for Agenda should receive start and end date, and @events = event objects collection(which have start_date, color)
- extract months from that range
- for each month write a calendar grid with edge which can be adjusted (5*5, 9*9)
- each block is a day. 7 days in a row.
- each block should be square form
- each block should have bold border
- each day should be in own place in the row - 5 month day for friday, 1 month day for monday and so on
- each block should contain header with those format of date - 21 ??????? 2012
- each header should have bold border
- each block should contain truncated line(which fits in cell) for each event from @events
- if block edge is 9 cells, that it contain 9-1(minus header row) 8 cells. If there is more events than block edge - 1 than you should add a note to header which should contain all non included in block truncated strings
- each event from @events should have color attribute, which will colorize it's cell background
- all months grids should follow each other with adjustable padding
- within padding should be a line with month name which will follow this padding line
- Ruby 1.9
- Russian locale for calendar - look at I18n from rails to name month and week days
- Acceptance terms - you should show code through teamview - run it and send resulting xls to me.
- resulting XLS can be opened within Google Docs or Excel for Win and Mac without warnings and have the same layout
Currently i have basic classes which are based on writeexcel gem(but you can choose any other gem):
- they already can write a grid for cells, write a header
- valid english
- you will be not allowed to use this code anywhere else.
- example for 50-100 lines of your rspec code
- this code should run without problems on Mac and Linux
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online