We need an expert in Ruby on Rails to complete some tasks for our web application. Our web app is close to complete with simple additions and changes needed. Task includes fixing bugs, skinning the our app from html, adding feature and configuring stripe api. Please expect to do the following:
- Configuring Stripe API (subscription based payments)
- Configuring landing page (already converted to [url removed, login to view] from html. Developer just needs to fix the search function and direct the buttons)
- Skin 3 html pages to our app
- Work with open source commenting system and implementing features to allow guest and users to post.
- Adding additional facebook integrations like - Inviting friends to join app.
Please post your The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Serviceso we can easily contact you if you fit the job. Also please post your recent Ruby on Rails work. Willing to go above the budget if we assign more tasks.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $349 for this job
The requirement looks understandable. It would be greate if we discuss further about this. Do you have the stripr API keys(test mode and live mode)? In which version of rails the application has been built with?