We are looking for developers who could undertake the development of a POS application on Ruby on Rails framework.
The web application will have the following features:
1. View sales performance by time and location.
2. Record product information like how much items that was used and display balance of the remaining items.
3. Display the summary of items consumed and balance remaining.
4. View the attendance of the working staff (like a punch card system) and evaluate if there's overtime and etc.
We have already designed the system architecture as well as the application mock ups.
1. Must be able to work with agile scrum methodology
2. Must be discipline in meeting tight dateline
More details regarding the project will be shared if you are shortlisted
20 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Hi articpanther, I have a good rails developer in my team. We can help you with your project with agile scrum methodology and discipline in meeting tight dateline.