POS web application on Rails
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
We are looking for developers who could undertake the development of a POS application on Ruby on Rails framework.
The web application will have the following features:
1. View sales performance by time and location.
2. Record product information like how much items that was used and display balance of the remaining items.
3. Display the summary of items consumed and balance remaining.
4. View the attendance of the working staff (like a punch card system) and evaluate if there's overtime and etc.
We have already designed the system architecture as well as the application mock ups.
1. Must be able to work with agile scrum methodology
2. Must be discipline in meeting tight dateline
More details regarding the project will be shared if you are shortlisted
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online