You should have experience in software / engineering / web development.
• 3+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails
• Ability to work in a team
• Amazon Web Services - EC2, S3, CloudFront, ELB/Auto-scaling
• Continuous Integration Systems
• Front-end development using CSS3 or HTML5
You should be able to:
• Work independently and with a team
• Fluent in Spanish/English
• Have strong technical and problem solving skills
Tasks to be done:
• Understand and get familiar with the existent software already developed
• Split work with two other team members
• Develop and coordinate new modules to be programmed
Total estimated project time: 2 months.
Dedication: close to full time/full time
Work place: 100 % presential (Sant Cugat del Valles, Barcelona). The candidate has to live in the region.
IMPORTANT NOTE: bids from people not being able to physically work in our offices will be immediately discarded.
La persona escogida trabajará principalmente en nuestras oficinas de Sant Cugat.