We have built a very basic and simple Ruby on Rails app following a book. We are looking for someone to help make the following additions. We prefer to work with individuals or small teams not big corporations.
Please indicate your RoR experience, links to apps you have built or contributed to and please indicate if you have experience with Twitter bootstrap design.
Additions required: - Header: Change the links present in header.
- Footer: Change the links present in the footer and position it differently.
- Login: Add password recovery with email
- Sign up: Change some of the labels, add birthday, gender and agree to our terms fields.
- Profile: Add method for user to upload and edit profile picture, add small bio, add the ability to add/delete links. Add delete account process.
- Home: Edit home page to show posts feed, add search, add container to organize posts by category (ex. newest, most popular).
- Posts: Add choose category option, add title option, add link option. Add option to edit posts. These changes need to be reflected in the user feed.
If any of above requirements are unclear please let us know and we will try to explain more. We are looking to establish a long term work partnership, so if the above goes well we have 4 more projects that need to be done. We will share our current source code and more details with the chosen freelancer. We will officially start work in December.