Ruby on Rails additions
This project was awarded to hiteshkanwar for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
We have built a very basic and simple Ruby on Rails app following a book. We are looking for someone to help make the following additions. We prefer to work with individuals or small teams not big corporations.
Please indicate your RoR experience, links to apps you have built or contributed to and please indicate if you have experience with Twitter bootstrap design.
Additions required: - Header: Change the links present in header.
- Footer: Change the links present in the footer and position it differently.
- Login: Add password recovery with email
- Sign up: Change some of the labels, add birthday, gender and agree to our terms fields.
- Profile: Add method for user to upload and edit profile picture, add small bio, add the ability to add/delete links. Add delete account process.
- Home: Edit home page to show posts feed, add search, add container to organize posts by category (ex. newest, most popular).
- Posts: Add choose category option, add title option, add link option. Add option to edit posts. These changes need to be reflected in the user feed.
If any of above requirements are unclear please let us know and we will try to explain more. We are looking to establish a long term work partnership, so if the above goes well we have 4 more projects that need to be done. We will share our current source code and more details with the chosen freelancer. We will officially start work in December.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online