"Bubble up" voting app for entered questions
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €183 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
0. Each user can enter 1 question (it has 2 parts) - this part is already programmed but must be slightly modified...
1. Each user can cast 3 votes, namely s/he can cast 2 positive votes to endorse 2 individual questions (1 point each) and 1 negative point
2. User can cancel his or her original choice and write a new question any time> the statistics adjusted accordingly: Q1 a Q 2
3. View the rankings of questions in the order of prominence (based on the collected points)
This "app" will be part of an open source project (Strategic Questions Campaign)... This newly created code will be itself an open source code. Preferrably, we expect some existing open bubbling up open source to be used and modified...
To view the project code: [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] (website of the project is in Czech, coding in English)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online