Introduction to programming (with ABAP)
This project was awarded to manish3548 for $220 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
need some one to tech me the same content that is in BC100 2 days course at SAP (see below).
• Introduction to structured programming
• Develop ABAP programs using the ABAP Editor (SE38)
• Process source text using the ABAP Editor
• Test programs using the debugger
• Work with elementary data objects (simple variables)
• Value assignments, calculations, and arithmetic expressions
• Conditional branches, logical expressions, and logical conditions
• String operations
• Implement simple screens with input and output fields
• Define and use subroutines (why does it make sense to store parts of programs in subroutines?)
You have to have well documented ABAP skills and good to teach.
I have access to SAP NW 7.0
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online