Full-Time Adwords Manager required to join 'Munchweb' - One of the
web's most progressive Internet Marketing firms operating today.
We are currently in the middle of a major expansion and looking
for a skilled Adwords Manager who can work both independently, and as
a part of an international, remote network of talented and
We have a strong emphasis on 'Cool Workin' + Cool Livin''
so as to keep the mind fresh, and lifestyle enjoyable.
We're constantly striving to push for bigger and better things,
and would expect you to do the same alongside us.
Immediate responsibilities will consist of managing paid advertising campaigns and writing conversion analysis reports. The ideal candidiate would be skilled in:
- Google Analytics & Conversion Analysis Tools like Visual Website Optimizer
- Has experience with autoresponders
- Understanding of basic web tech (like FTP)
- Using Adwords and other paid advertising platforms
Full training will be provided, as long as you are happy and willing to hone your talents,
and bring the very best of yourself to the team.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Strong work ethic and loyalty.
- Attention to detail.
- Attention to project deadlines.
- The abililty to maintian quality of work in the long term.
- Srong knowledge of paid advertising and Conversion Analysis Tools.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Please Contact With:
- A Brief Summary Of Yourself
- A Brief Summary Of Your Experience
- A Brief Summary Of What You Feel You Can Bring To The Team
Include in the subject line: I'm In...please review my application!
We look forward to hearing from you.