We help startups & big companies scale like crazy w/ cutting-edge digital Marketing strategies/technologies. Currently building our team of highly-skilled, detail-oriented & proactive A-player Account Manager NINJAs. This would probably start out as a 5-hour or so per week role, dynamically adjusting to work volume received. If you do a good job & our clients are happy with your work, could become full-time.
Want someone who:
1) Has native/full professional written & spoken spanish skills. Ideally Latin American (even better if from Chile!)
2) Is an AdWords pro. You know it like the back of your hand & could build highly-effective, profit-enhancing campaigns w/ your eyes closed. You track conversions & just deliver ROI. You are also open to learning new platforms & love staying on the cutting-edge of the digital Marketing landscape (such as Real-Time-Bidding platforms, which we are currently exploring). Big plus if you know other advertising & analytics platforms beyond Adwords.
3) Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, w/ clients from different industries & the set of challenges that come associated with each new project. You can bring order from chaos & can keep several accounts running like a well-oiled machine.
4) Is available at least 1 hour/day for coordinating work through Skype & discussing client's strategies.
5) Has worked w/ medium to large-sized accounts & is not scared to work with big budgets. You are very detail-oriented & there is no way you could accidentally put an extra "0" on a budget & waste it all in one day.
6) Is very pro-active, has an analytical mind & always looking for new ways to make accounts more profitable for our clients. You obsess over the bottom-line & are relentless in optimizing campaigns. You make things happen & don't give excuses for not getting what you need to move projects forward. If you need something done & it's just not happening, you pick up the phone an tell them you can't do your work unless they do theirs.
7) Has strong ethics & values. You wouldn't even THINK about lying to a client or colleague. We are a really transparent company & strive to do business in a way that's win-win for everybody.
8) Is serious about work, but cool to hang around with. You really like the startup scene & are excited about helping our clients achieve the vision for their companies.
9) Is a team-player & could supervise several account assistants in the future. You are good at passing on your expertise & love to see your team grow.
10) Is really good w/ spreadsheets & dashboards. You are an Excel wiz & have no problem with advanced filters, pivot tables & maybe even macros. Big plus if you have some programming abilities.
11) Has no problem w/ getting their hands dirty with a bit of light HTML, URL tagging & tracking & other related tasks.
We would like to give you a few trial tasks & then consider progressively handling you more responsibilites. Main components of the initial work would be:
1) Doing keyword research to maximize the profit-potential of each search query. Organizing keywords in a proper way for best performance.
3) Analyzing Search Term Reports & determine if/where to add positive & negative keywords to the campaigns.
4) Running performance reports each month for our clients.
If you do well, your responsibilities should increase over time, including ad testing & other optimizations, budget management, support & other tasks. Eventually you would build your own team & pass on some of your responsibilities to your assistants.
Really looking for A-players here, so if think you qualify, please send us a few examples of similar jobs you have done & tell us why we you're a great match. Focus particularly on attention to detail, proactivity & AdWords mastery.
1 freelancer is bidding on average $30 for this job
Hi, 6Years Experience......... I am highly Quality White hat SEO............ So please provide me the opportunity to work on this project ((((((((( Please Check PMB for More Details )))))))))))