We are an up and coming digital Marketing agency which helps startups and big companies sell like crazy with cutting-edge digital Marketing strategies & technologies. Currently we are building our team of highly-skilled, detail-oriented and proactive A-player Account Manager NINJAs. This would probably start out as a 5-hour or so per week role, dynamically adjusting to the work volume we receive. If you do a good job and our clients are happy with your work, it could grow into a full-time position.
No agency contractors please. We are looking for someone who:
1) Is a Google Adwords pro. You know Google Adwords like the back of your hand and could build highly-effective, profit-enhancing campaigns with your eyes closed. You track conversions & just deliver ROI. You are also open to learning new platforms and love staying on the cutting-edge of the digital Marketing landscape (such as Real-Time-Bidding platforms, which is an area we are currently exploring). Big plus if you know other advertising & analytics platforms beyond Adwords.
2) Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, with clients from different industries and the set of challenges that come associated with each new project. You can bring order from chaos and can keep several accounts running like a well-oiled machine.
3) Is available at least 1 hour per day for coordinating work through Skype and discussing strategies for our clients.
4) Has worked with medium to large-sized accounts and is not scared to work with big budgets. You are very detail-oriented and there is no way you could accidentally put an extra "0" on a budget and have our clients waste it all in one day.
5) Is very pro-active, has an analytical mind and always looking for new ways to make accounts more profitable for our clients. You obsess over the bottom-line and are relentless in optimizing campaigns. You make things happen and don't give excuses for not getting what you need to move projects forward. If you need a designer to improve a client's page and it's just not happening, you pick up the phone an tell him/her you can't do your work unless they do theirs.
6) Has strong ethics and values. You wouldn't even THINK about lying to a client or colleague. We are a really transparent company and really strive to do business in a way that's a win-win for everybody.
7) Is serious about work, but cool to hang around with. You really like the startup scene and are excited about helping our clients achieve the vision for their companies.
8) Is a team-player and could supervise several account assistants in the future. You are good at passing on your expertise and love to see your team grow.
9) Has native/full professional written & spoken English skills.
10) Is really good with spreadsheets & dashboards. You are an Excel wiz and have no problem with advanced filters, pivot tables and maybe even macros. Big plus if you have some programming abilities.
11) Has no problem with getting their hands dirty with a bit of light HTML, URL tagging & tracking and other related tasks.
We would like to give you a few trial tasks and then consider progressively handling you more responsibility. The main components of the initial work would be:
1) Doing keyword research in a way that maximizes the profit-potential of each search query. Then organizing keywords in a proper way for best performance.
2) Analyzing Search Term Reports and determine if/where to add positive and negative keywords to the campaigns.
3) Running performance reports each month for our clients.
If you do well, you can expect your responsibilities to increase over time, including ad testing and other optimizations, budget management, support and other tasks.
Eventually you would build your own team and pass on responsibilities to your assistants.
We are looking for A-players here, so if you qualify, send us examples of similar jobs you have done, and tell us why you're a great match.
Please say "I'm an Adwords Ninja" within your bid, or it will be immediately discarded as spam.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $32/hour for this job
Hi, We are Latha and Balu from LocSea Private Limited focus only on Google Adwords. We are Google Adwords Certified Partners. Please refer our detailed bid in our private message. Regards, Latha & Balu.
I'm an Adwords Ninja and I'm ready to provide professional services to you. I'm located in Sydney, Australia and have many succesful client from my web marketing business. Let's get started now!