I have a site that's 4 years old. It's established and already ranking on first page of Google for many keywords. There are also several keywords I want ranked to first page, that's currently on page 5+. I will need an SEO expert that has the following criteria met:
1) understands which SEO methods work, on/off page white hat
2) understands impact of latest Google algorithm changes
3) never do automatic submissions or link from spammy link farms / low quality sites
4) native English writer who doesn't have a quirky ethnic grammatical style (In your PM, ironically say 'I will do the needful' so I know you've read my requirements completely.)
I understand SEO and I will not tolerate use of automated software in submissions or use of any blackhat methods / sloppy shortcuts. During initial months, I will approve each website you intend to submit to. We will maintain a shared Google Doc in which all your submissions are recorded, and I will verify each one has gone through.
The work I require on a monthly basis is:
1) Article writes and rewrites
2) Article submission, blog comments, social media comments, directory submissions (NO spammy link farms or low quality spam sites)
You will be paid on a results basis for achieving initial goals. After that, we can negotiate a monthly recurring fee to maintain SERP positions.
Your bid amount should be the total fee to achieve 20 keywords to the first page, at least position 5 of page 1. I have a total of 20 keywords that need to be raised to the first page. So lets say, with each set of 4 keywords raised, we can release a 20% payment. Any keyword that falls below first page that was previously paid will be deducted from the keyword count to the next 20% payment.
Your bid should tell me: the total cost of achieving the above goals, and the timeframe you need.
I have not specified a budget but I have a fair idea of what this work is worth. I want you to give me a realistic bid, it ensures we're on the same page in terms of the scope of the task (too low and too high bids are ignored).
In your PM I will want to discuss with you the details of what you plan to do. Read clarification board for more details.