Article writer needed for long term....
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 23
Long-Term SEO Article Writer needed
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO COMPLETE THE ENTIRE JOB!
we need affordable price for these articles.
• Must be top quality with proper grammar, structure and punctuation
• Must be keyword rich
• We will provide the desired keywords for all articles
• Each article must primarily feature 2 assigned keywords from our list
(More instructions on how to use/insert our keywords in the articles will be given before articles are submitted for billing)
• Must provide us with sample work (before hiring) so we can see what you can do
• Articles will most likely be about Travel, transportation, shopping and home improvement, Real estate etc.
• A weekly Excel sheet must be submitted with dates, article titles and # of words
• Only brand-new original content articles will be accepted
• We will check all articles for duplicate content across the web and on Copyscape
* Any plagiarized articles will not be accepted and may terminate business relationship
* We reserve the right not to accept any articles we consider to be low quality or unfit
We have a few other long-term projects in the works and will hire you again, immediately following this project, if we like your work.
We have been in business for 5 years and are running over 100 websites. It’s possible this could turn into an established month-by-month relationship with the best fit writer for all our article-writing needs. We may need about 40-50 articles per month.
Must provide us with sample work before hiring so we know what you can do. PM me after your bid. If you do not PM, we will not contact you. And also send me your live reference.
Please Note :
Must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure.
Must Not be Written as a Press Release, News Article or be Time Sensitive.
Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the Article Title, Body, or Summary.
Do not use company name in the article.
Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
Must Not Contain Rehashed Content, or Material Overly Similar to your Prior written. Content should not be copied from anywhere. It should be unique and informative.
The keyword density should be in between 2 to 4%. You can calculate the keyword density
Keyword Density= ((Total No. of Word in Keyword phrase X No. of time Keyword Appearing in Content)/Total Word Count) X 100
1) Keyword Phrase - web design appears in 14 times within 430 words article content then
Keyword Density=((2 words X 14)/430) X 100= [url removed, login to view]% - Excessive Keyword Density
2) Keyword - caravans appears in 14 times within 430 words article content then
Keyword Density=((1 words X 14)/430) X 100= [url removed, login to view]% - Keyword density fine
Thank you and happy biddingGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online