To entertain people with unusual and unexpectedly beautiful musical arts.
Looking for writers for a unique musical instruments website. The subjects of the articles will be provided to you and you must write the articles which meet the requirements below:
1. Provide link to at least 1 media object that plays the sound or music discussed in the article. This includes:
- YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- SoundCloud, etc.
- A downloadable mp3.
2. Provide links to at least 2 beautiful, high-quality, images of the instrument or person discussed in the article and defined as:
- Minimum width of 506 pixels
- Minimum height of 170 pixels
- Aesthetically well presented in composition, colors, exposure, etc.
- If the same image has many sizes, choose the largest one.
3. At least 300 - 500 words of original content. The content should be written for an intelligent, creative, and musical audience who consider themselves unique and special.
4. A list of links at the end of the article pointing to where the original research material can be found.
You must write content for the following type of reader:
The readers are a special blend of curious people between the ages of 25 and 50. They are well educated, unconventional, alternative, curious, intellectual, and are the do-it-yourself types. They are from all over the world but mainly from the United States, United Kingdom, and the other European countries. They are interested in things that are visually and sonically appealing and beautiful in unusual and unexpected ways. The readers are mostly male but we want to encourage more females onto the site.
I am an experienced writer - I've published a number of novels both on my own and collaboratively. I also write a blog - http://creatingreciprocity.wordpress.com. I believe I'd do a good job of these articles -