Australian travel blog writing
This project was awarded to susaannnaa for $150 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I require a good travel writer who can write interesting and engaging travel blogs for Australian destinations for an Australian audience. Each blog is to be approx 300 words (min).
I'm not just after an SEO blog – as the blogs need some personality, quirkiness and insights into the destination. Please put some thought put into who might be reading these blogs. People who might want to travel to these places...we want them to book the accommodation from us!
There are initially 15 blogs to do and I require them all by 14 May, although you can send earlier if you have completed some. The blogs are on the following topics, however I will brief further to the winning freelancer. Can you please send me an example of your travel writing?
1. Best skiing spots for Australians
2. Exploring Uluru
3. Gold Coast cures chills
4. Sun shines on Sunny Coast
5. Balancing work and/life solution – have a holiday - top tips
6. Showdown: Gold Coast v Sunshine Coast
7. Tourism attractions: your guide to Cairns
8. How to keep your kids entertained these school holidays
9. Hot Deals check out website for deals or wait to hear from me
10. Magnetic Island: Tropical North Queensland
11. Top places to visit in Western Australia
12. Like the cold? Love Tassie!
13. Where to take your kids these Winter Holidays
14. Why cruise? The pros far out way everything
15. Social media and travel - how has it helped the traveller?
Thanks very much - I look forward to hearing back from you and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online