Full-Time Support Desk Manager required to join 'Munchweb' - One of the
web's most progressive Internet Marketing firms operating today.
We are currently in the middle of a major expansion and looking
for a skilled Support Desk Manager who can work both independently, and as
a part of an international, remote network of talented and
We have a strong emphasis on 'Cool Workin' + Cool Livin''
so as to keep the mind fresh, and lifestyle enjoyable.
We're constantly striving to push for bigger and better things,
and would expect you to do the same alongside us.
Immediate responsibilities will consist of managing the daily operations
of the support desk, training junior support staff, maintaining training
documentation and a variety of research and file maintenance tasks...
A Background In Internet Marketing an SEO Is Preferable.
Full training will be provided, as long as you are happy and willing to hone your talents,
and bring the very best of yourself to the team.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Strong work ethic and loyalty.
- Attention to detail.
- Attention to project deadlines.
- The ability to maintain quality of work in the long term.
- Knowledge of Internet Marketing and SEO.
- A sunny disposition when dealing with customers and staff.
- Solid problem solving skills.
Please Contact With:
- A Brief Summary Of Yourself
- A Brief Summary Of Your Experience
- A Brief Summary Of What You Feel You Can Bring To The Team
Include in the subject line: I'm In...please review my application.
We look forward to hearing from you.