493094 Creating a website in Drupal or Wordpress
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
This is a opportunity for the right type of individual professional, who is seeking a fresh start and new future within a new young growing company which has a lot of potential. We are currently seeking someone that is honest sincere and loyal and MUST be seeking a change.
1. Clear understanding of the English language is a must
2. Extensive knowledge of Drupal and Wordpress
3. Seo experience also required
4. Send us your CV
5. Samples of your work which you have completed in the past
6. You must be able to show what work you have done
7. Availability online. Preferably we would prefer someone that is online and working from home and seeking a chance to work per project facilitated by this website. State the time that you are available from and until GMT+.
This project will be carried out under a strict NDA. Which must be signed and uploaded to this site upon successful selection of candidate the NDA will be sent for completion and bid will be confirmed. All correspondence must be via this website.
We DO NOT like unethical practice so please be upfront and honest and ensure to use this website
Professional must be able to work with full commitment and dedication perseverance and focus with companies goals at heart.
I have installed drupal on my website and I would like to configure the theme this job requires copy and paste and modification of the theme adding modules. I will be working very close with the person that is selected
like any company which is starting off it requires help and assistance and a lot of support with the right people. If you can provide full support then you can create a future for yourself within our Company.
1. We need to create our corporate website We have a website which is in HTML I would like to have our website transferred to Drupal or wordpress.
2. First we must create a Site plan I have one already but require to recreate the site plan and implement the site plan. The objective of the site is to drive traffic
3. All graphics will be provided
4. The theme we must use must be a slide show theme
5. All pages in the website must be printable and users can blog the page if required.
6. Page content needs to be transferred to new template
7. Experience with the following modules will be required: tabbed menu: Social Bookmarking : Contact form : Feedback : Testimonials : Tellafriend : Customer support centre ticketing system : Faq module: News letter sign up : Mailing list management : User login to submit Customer support ticket : captcha were required : According menu: Multi Languages : Link back module to automate the process of linking to our website: Google analytics : Google maps : Site Map
8. Pages, Title tags meta tags must be optimized
9. The site once finished must be bug free and optimized ready for promoting
10. To share any information for us to understand the integration must be shared
11. You will be working alongside our CEO who will work extremely close with you to ensure we get what we want and there is nothing outstanding
Upon successful and satisfied completion of this project further projects will be awarded.
If you are seeking just part time work on this project then do not apply we require our work completed on a continues basis until it is completed.
If you bid outside our budget which is 100-200usd then you will receive do not apply.
If you cannot provide us with the information which is required for us to make a informed decision then you will not receive a reply.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online