Yahoo Store Virtual Assistant
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need an Assistant to help me get my wedding/ party favor site moving along. The site has been around since 2008 but rarely gets any orders; I need you to help me change that.
Summary: SEO, Link Building, Internet Marketing, Light Customer Service, Updating Product catalog.
• Must have experience with how yahoo stores work.
• Must have your own computer and phone.
• Must have previous and successful SEO expierence
• Must have experience with Google Adsense. Post Adsense advertisement.
• SEO must consider how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by the sites targeted audience. Optimizing my website may involve editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting my site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links.
• Absolutely NO Black or Grey hat techniques!!! White hat techniques only!
• Please have good grammar when editing. No abbreviations when editing. An example of what I do Not want on my site would be typing u instead of typing you.
Light Customer Service
• Must have a phone (Currently we do not experience a high call volume, about 1-5 calls per month.)
• We have an 800 number where customers can call for customer service. The calls are forwarded to your number where you must answer customer’s questions in a friendly manner. This will be from 9am- 6pm (New York time).
• You must have a noise free environment to answer calls in.
I will provide you with some helpful guidelines on how to respond to customer. I would like you to have previous experience answering phones.
• Also please be able to speak English clearly.
I believe the customer is always right and you must be able to handle them in a friendly and courteous manner no matter how the customer behaves. I do not expect you to take abuse just to be able to handle the situation politely.
• Update products on website, I've done most of the work but I need you to go over each one and cross reference them with manufacturers website and add anything I may have missed. This may include adding images from manufacturer, changing pricing, fixing description, deleting discontinued. Always double check before you delete, so that you do not delete the wrong one.
• Add some new products from manufactures website.
• I will be updating products and adding new products at the same time, so the load will not be entirely on you.
• There are some products which require you add personalization tool links that you find on the wholesalers website to each products page. I have created a button for the link to be inserted to.
• Make suggestions for ways to improve the sites traffic.
I would like to be emailed daily with with what you have done .
Email should include which products you worked on and what you have done as far as SEO
I would like to be emailed with a spreadsheet containing which links you have created and changes you have made in regards to SEO
Again, No Black hat or Grey hat techniques.
Prior experience in SEO is a must!
When bidding please state why your the person for the job. How long you expect the SEO portion of the project to take.
The goal here is to get the website up-to-date and Generating income. If profits come in as a result of your work there is potential for an ongoing business relationship.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online