Social Media Manager
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $190 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Duties will consist of the following:
1. Implements a social media strategy
2. Manages social media sites using social media tools (i.e., Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, etc.) to schedule tweets to brand(s).
3. Engages in dialogue and monitors customer issues, i.e. encourage and thank individuals for positive feedback, and try to appease any unhappy customers.
4. Monitors trends and adapts posting to suit
5. Searches for news/articles to post
6. Assists in Implementation of social media campaigns. Administers things like e-coupons, promo codes or the chance of winning a prize for “Liking” a company on Facebook. Social media managers will develop these ideas and bring them to fruition.
7. Assists in managing social media campaigns, i.e. track and monitor the effectiveness and success of online initiatives, in order to calculate a return on investment. The social media manager will then provide reports for executives and management on what worked and what didn’t work.
8. Write blog articles a plus (optional)
9. Uses social networking analysis tools, i.e. TwitterCounter, Google Analytics, and other tools to measure clickthroughs and measure traffic activity.
10. Monitors internet for brand related topics of conversation
11. Assist in educating staff on the importance of social media, as well as the implementation of new technologies and campaigns.
12. Provides feedback to employer
13. Complete additional duties as requested by employer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online