WordPress Websites Earning US $100 - $150 per day
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 13
Need WordPress Websites to generate Google adsense earning $100 - $150 per day per site for us. I am looking for professional and reliable Google Adsense optimized sites
The Website should require MINIMAL OR NO MAINTENANCE AT ALL and each site should earn AT LEAST $100 - $150 every day throughout the month for a minimum of 5 years.
You shall be responsible for:
* KEY WORD RESEARCH AND OPTIMIZED CONTENT WITH PROPER KEYWORD DENSITY
* Search Engine Optimization
* Neat and optimized design to attract people to click on the ads
* Unique organic traffic (no bots or traffic buy sites)
* Topic could be anything (except gambling, sex, illegal stuff, violence pharma etc.) and topic should continue generating interest for the next five years to come.
* SITES MUST EARN A MINIMUM OF $100 - $150 PER DAY AND DESIGN SHOULD BE DONE KEEPING LONG TERM (5+ YEARS) IN MIND.
* You need to guarantee $100 - $150 income perday consistently for at least 6 months.
* Keywords targeted could be high paying or moderate (better to have high paying keywords). We don’t care as long as they generate the said income consistently.
* You will also be responsible for the traffic to the site in a legitimate and legal manner for long term results.
* Visitors must come from unique organic traffic sources – Traffic driven MUST BE 100% white hat real people; no bots or traffic exchange sites or paid services, NO Black Hat or GREY HAT TRICKS etc.
* Must have Google analytics code and installed, so I can track statistics and revenue
* You will be responsible to provide for writing the SEO optimized content, fully configuring and updating the website.
* If required you get approval from Google adsense account for this new site.
* Website should be developed using WORDPRESS ONLY.
MUST ADHERE TO ADSENSE; TERMS OF SERVICE 100%
Must be Adsense Optimised
When you apply :
* Generate traffic to the website using ONLY legal, WHITE HAT SEO methods that fall within the AdSense terms of service agreement. And I need to know your Keywords as I do not want sites that do not appeal to me and slump in the long run.
* Give me a website topic that profitable to earn from google adsense. If you does not provide this point, your offer won't be considered.
Once again: WEBSITE MUST 100% COMPLIANT WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE TERMS OF SERVICE!!
TRAFFIC AND CLICKS MUST BE WHITE-HAT ONLY! I cannot risk my Adsense account.
Visitors must come from unique organic traffic sources – Traffic driven MUST BE 100% white hat real people no bots or traffic EXCHANGE sites or paid services, NO Black Hat etc. INCOMING LINKS SHOULD BE 100% WHITE HAT – NO SPAM SITES, POP-UP Ads, REDIRECTS, CLOAKING AND OTHER Grey Hat stuff. I WANT EVERYTHING NEAT AND CLEAN!!!
You’ll need to provide me working plan and progress on excel.
Please tell me the how will you guarantee the daily revenue is $100-$150. I need all details about how or what adsence you will be using to guarantee me the income per day. I need you to tell me details plan. Should this be a success the winning bidder will receive further similar projects on an on going basis
* We will not pay or release the money until after 45 days to see if it's working and I got payment.
* Payment will be done through [url removed, login to view] only
* Maximum payment for this project is $750 and there is no excuses to ask more than that
* If you are a real, true and honest freelancer, there is no excuse to ask advance, milestone or escrow. If not, your offer won't be considered.
* Your payment depend on what you are achieve on this project target. So, if you cannot achieve the target, you won't get your payment. You will got your full payment after I got payment from my website.
Last but not least, happy bidding !!!!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online