SEO for gaming website
This project received 54 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $159 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for SEO Experts. We need to improve, our keyword ranking, in search engines and increase the visitors in our site.
Please respond with the list of urls, wherein you are giving SEO support.
You may please briefly explain your methodology too, in the your response.
SEO & Link Building should follow:
- No Black Hat methods (Only White Hat)
- No unethical methods
- No SEO Spam techniques
- Links must be from English language websites only.
- Link pages must be visible, readable, indexable & 'do follow'
- Links must be permanent
- One-way links only
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain.
- Prefer authoritative domains ([url removed, login to view])
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No Java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, Flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No link farms, link exchange programs and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc. No unethical sites.
- Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
Awaiting to hear from you,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online