Build an online web store based in Joomla with billing and shipping
This project received 70 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2362 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a website where a user can browse, add items to a shopping cart, purchase items, and later come back for additional purchases. The products they will purchase require a service agreement with monthly/quarterly/yearly payments in order for the products to work. In other words, when they make a purchase, there may be an immediate payment required, but also a recurring payment for service, (in the same way purchasing a cell phone requires also purchasing and paying for cellular service). The items being purchased will be installed in the buyer's home, so each item has to be given a location for installation in the home.
I need to be able to add products over time, make changes to product pricing and photos, and set product purchase rules and prerequisites. I need the website to be SEO friendly, such that the items for sale can be crawled by the major search engines.
Once a purchase has been made, a report must be emailed to the prep/shipping department to be processed for shipping. Finally, the website must be able to process credit card transactions.
1) Backend managment tools to manage products with photos and pricing, and purchasing prerequisites (see #2 and #3 below)
2) Customer must be able to create and maintain an account with purchasing history
3) Must be able to set prerequisite purchasing rules on products based on the customer's previous purchases (re: requirement 2)
(in other words, customer can't purchase product 'C' unless they purchase product 'A' or 'B')
4) System must be able to automatically generate recurring monthly/quarterly/yearly invoices to each customer
5) Website shall require credit card payment processing by Paypal
6) Because items being purchased are for installation in buyer's home, each item purchased must require a 'location' tag (ie 'front door', 'master bedroom', 'family room', etc.)
7) Reports must be generated and emailed upon the completion of a purchase, for preparation and shipping to take place.
8) Of course, billing and shipping addresses must be maintained for each account.
9) Customer must be able to log in and see their previously purchased items either all at once, by type or by purchase
10) The website must be designed so that product descriptions and website content are easily crawled by search engines (SEO)
11) Provide 5 hours of email support building the product database and adjusting the website
There may be additional requirements as the project progresses, and if the project is a success, further features may be needed in the future. Email me with questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online