I am hiring several writers for this, so there may be additional work beyond the first 10 articles for those who do well. However, for now, please bid on TEN 500+ word search engine optimized articles for a women's topical website.
Minimum Writing Requirements:
1. English must be your primary language (no weak or translated text)
2. You must have journalistic-style writing experience
3. You must use excellent US grammar (very important, no foreign sentence structures)
4. Creative writing skills are a plus
The Writing Process:
1. We will assign article topics to you in batches, usually 10 at a time
2. Each article will focus on one or two "key phrases," usually found in the title
3. Google the key phrase(s) and read the top 5-10 articles for topic ideas
- Identify key concepts that you should write about, possibly in the form of an outline
- Do NOT copy and paste content from competitor sites and rephrase them
4. Write your first draft of your article offline in your own editor (Word, etc)
- Create 500-600 word COMPLETELY original article on the keyphrase topic
- Make sure the keyphrase is the first paragraph and 3-6 other times in the article
- Fix grammar problems (grammar and sentence structure is very important)
5. Copy the article into our website using the PASTE-TEXT button on our our online editor
6. Put the cursor at the end of the first paragraph (or two paragraphs if short) and click on the Read More button below the editor to insert a Read More line.
7. Bold the keyphrase in the opening paragraph and 1-3 other times (about half of the occurrences) and italicize it once in the article
8. Find 4-7 keyphrase variants in the article and bold them each once (plurals, possessive, change the order of the words, add words before or after, etc)
9. Use APPLY to save changes so far to your article, and then do a final proof reading of your article before final SAVE.
10. After saving, use copyscape to verify that your content is 100% original on the web (you will be given a userid and password into our copyscape account for this project only)
This is a contract writing position. All publication rights are retained by us upon payment. When you write for us, you transfer all copyrights to us, and we can use and resell this content as we see fit, including publishing it under any name we choose.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work