Link Building German Site
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $239 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Linkbuilding to German Site
I am looking for a long term relationship with a SEO/link building expert to provide their services on a reccurring basis to help with our projects, if satified with this project a further project will be awarded to the successfull bidder.
The To Do Rules
1. Links must be permanent, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website
2. The page our link is placed on must have the correct PR3 and some must be within electronics websites within Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
3. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink, we will supply various anchor text.
4. Link page should be only from German language sites.
5. no more than 3 links per domain and should not be spread across sub domains.
6. Websites should be all from different class C IP ranges.
7. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed and page must be static pages
8. Link page must already be indexed and RECENTLY cached (within the last 2 months or so) by Google and Yahoo!.
9. Must give weekly reports on project status
The Don't Do These Rules
1. No more than 40 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
2. No Directories, , link-exchange programs, forums, No link Farms, FFA's, blogs, guest books, web rings, paid sites, gambling, porn or dating sites
3. No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
4. The pages should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the "rel=nofollow" tag.
5. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
7. No banned Sites, or black-hat tactics please
8. No blacklisted or Spam sites
9. No dynamically generated links
10. No automated submissions, (all links must be manually submitted)
11. Do not get all the links at once, they must be spread out over 8 weeks.
12. Must not exchange links with websites that already link to my site.
You will need to provide me with a final spreadsheet of links created:
The spreadsheet should include the following:
1. Link site exact URL (please provide a clickable hyperlink)
2. Site Name
3. Site Type
4. Google Page Rank
Links that do not fit the above standards will be corrected before payment is expected.
Looking forward to your bids.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online