I am looking for a qualified professional Link Builder to provide me with: 350 One-Way, non-reciprocal links from pages with a Google PR2-PR3 + needed for 7 pages within my financial website.
The 350 LINKS will be spread out over 7 URLs within the same website. Specific keywords and corresponding URLs will be provided. The link-building work should be spread out over a 2 month period.
* Links must be strictly from: Google PR2 or higher Pages (not the homepage of the website, but the actual page where the link is placed)
* ALL backlinks must be theme related to my website
* ALL backlinks must be DO FOLLOW... All links will be checked.
* Free one-way manual links, one link per domain.
* URLs must be live as soon as you create them.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* Link page must be search engine friendly.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, Bing, MSN and Yahoo within last 30-80 days.
* Links must be permanent, You agree to replace any links which are removed within 12 months after placement.
* Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
* I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
* No contextual ads sites, scraped content, mirror sites, popups, intrusive advertising, NO SPAMMING, etc.
* No link from: ARTICLE or DIRECTORY SITES, FORUMS, comments, torrent sites, from guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites, hacker, gambling, ping sites, etc.
* No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No use of automated software or bots.
* No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages.
* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
* No adult websites or with illegal content.
* NO black hat or Grey hat tactics. We require WHITE HAT techniques only.
You will need to produce a daily report with the following:
1. URL of page where link is located.
2. Google PR of the page where my link is located.
3. Anchor Text used for the link.
4. IP of link page.