308146 Link Building Wanted
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 1
We invite you to work on link building for various site, give me your rates for PR3, PR4 and more. Have work on regular basis
Will start with 40 PR3 links, so give me your best rates and time
I have the following requirements:
1. Links must be permanent, free, one way/non-reciprocal and static.
2. Bids to submit to Web/Links Directories or article sites will be ignored. No FFA, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, Links from link exchanges etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs, from bad neighbourhoods (porn or other offensive websites)
3. 100% of websites should be in English.
4. Link must not reside on a page with more than 20 outbound links.
6. Links should not be on Flash sites or pages.
7. Links should not be from framed pages.
8. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
9. All links must be from a different domain and IP address (from different class c block).
Linked sites must be in production (fully working/developed web sites and not under construction).
10. Links must be in text, no graphics.
11. Full details of each site submission are required. Winner must provide text document entailing the URL, IP Address and page rank for each link.
12. Payment will be made by Escrow, and will not be released until I have verified the URL, PR and IP address of all 50 links. I will require any links that do not meet ALL of the listed conditions to be replaced.
If you have any questions, please use PMB. Thanks! :)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online