100 PR3+ Links Needed MUST FOLLOW REQUIREMENTS
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 6
This project is for 100 PR3+ in bound links to our Dog Grooming site. Your low bid and reviews will be taken into consideration when selecting a winning bidder. Also, I took the project from another employer because his description fit my requirements.
All 100 links are to be keyword anchored text links; all links will point to the home page, with each link residing on a page that is hosted by a unique domain, with a unique server IP Address.
Each linking page must have a Google Page Rank of 3 or higher and must contain NO MORE than 20 links to other sites on the page where our link will be placed.
The anchor text and URL will be provided to the winning bidder.
Links must NOT be paid links / rented links; all links MUST be permanent and require no maintenance
2. Links must be permanent, active and NEVER expire. No sites that require ongoing payments.
3. No link must be more than two pages deep into the linking site from its Home Page
4. No links from article directories, article submission, link farms, forums, blog farms, classifieds, directories, social bookmarks, free for all websites, profiles of social sites, spam sites, link directories, link exchange, guest books, web rings, dating, x-rated adult, violence, sex, hatred, hacker, warez, directory submissions, blacklist/banned sites. No ping sites, no links within newsgroups, yahoo groups. No links from websites with a Google ban or Google penalty. No sites that may be considered black hat or undesirable.
5. Link must NOT have 'nofollow' set in anchor text
6. ALL 100 link pages MUST have a Google page rank of 3 or higher
7. All 100 links must be from UNIQUE domains with unique IP addresses
8. Half of the sites must relate to Dogs in some way.
9. Only White Hat strategies can be used. Only ethical work will be accepted.
10. Links must be one way (not reciprocal) from established, good quality sites (PR3+ only)
11. Links must be submitted manually i.e. not using automatic software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis, or similar)
12. The link page MUST NOT have more than 20 other outgoing links on it
13. No links from frame, iframe, java script, hidden text or flash sites
14. No links must be on pages that are excluded by [url removed, login to view]
15. No sites banned by Google. No fake PR. (these will be checked)
16. The site must be indexed by Google, Bing, and Yahoo and be crawled on a regular basis. Link page must be indexed and cached by Google within the last 30 days.
17. English language web sites only, preferably US sites
18. Include the text "hey mike" when contacting me or bidding for this project for the first time. This way I know you have read these requirements.
19. Links must look natural, i.e. they should NOT all be built on the same day (3-4 a day for 30 days)
20. Anchor text surrounding each link will vary. You will create the variations as you see fit / as best fits the site you are linking from. Your expertise in this area is essential.
21. Keywords will be supplied to the successful bidder.
22. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
23. Linked sites must be in production and active. Websites under construction will not be accepted. The older the site the better.
24. No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, sites overrun with contextual ads, pop-ups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising,. No “Classified” sites, labeled links, etc.
25. Links must not violate that site’s Terms & Conditions, Conditions of Use, etc.
26. No footer links, not anchor text links without description content, each link must include a description.
27. No fake PRs, java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
I will require an update in Excel when 50% of the links are placed and another Excel when 100% is complete. It will require the following information in 8 columns:
* Website name
* Website category/theme
* URL containing link
* PageRank of URL (of the linked page, not the main website)
* IP Address
* Date link placed
* Google last cached date
I like to keep one link builder per site so if you do a good job and stick to all the guidelines you will get the job for the next round of link building.
When bidding you will be including samples of your work so I know you are experienced. Please also indicate that you have read the requirements below.
Payment after links have been verified. Half payment at time of 50% complete report and the remainder when the project is finished.
I will be checking all data and links, and reserve the right to reject any links deemed to be unsuitable. I also reserve the right to cancel this project at any time if the above guidelines are not being adhered to.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online