Need 300 quality dofollow blog comments from pages with PR 2+
This project was successfully completed by eramejaz786 for $30 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In10 days
- IMPORTANT – You need to make 10 blog comments for 30 different URLs (300 comments in total).
- IMPORTANT - Links must be from actual page PR2+ only (not from domain PR).
- IMPORTANT – At least half of all comments for each URL (that we provide) must come from pages that are in HEALTH niche.
- IMPORTANT - You will write unique content of 25-30 words, related to the page content and the anchor text content, for each comment.
- IMPORTANT – For each URL, out of 10, at least 7 anchors must match the anchors that we provide, while the remaining 3 anchors can be the plain URL.
- IMPORTANT - For PR2 pages the number of OBLs (outbound links) should be no more than 5, for PR3 pages no more than 15, for PR4+ pages no more than 40.
- IMPORTANT – Each our URL should have comments from at least 2 PR4 pages and at least 3 PR3 pages.
- IMPORTANT - For blog comments, you need to select those pages where oldest comments are displayed first (they are not displaced by more recent comments).
- IMPORTANT – At least 8 backlinks for each URL are dofollow (2 can be nofollow).
Other common sense requirements:
- All links must be PERMANENT and sites indexed in Google guaranteed.
- All links must be static and standard href type links.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable.
- Links will be 100% visible and should not require login/password.
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- Backlinks must be search engine friendly, no redirects, cloaking and other such practices.
- You will not post the link on the same page or same domain where our links are already present.
- Only links from the day the project is awarded and accepted will be considered.
Please note, the following will NOT be accepted:
- No black hat tactics allowed. No software or tool to be used.
- No links from rel="noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, no illegal/porn/scam/spam sites.
- No web rings, or link directories.
- No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.
- No link from torrent sites.
- For each URL, links already present on the same page or domain will not be accepted (however, you can use the same domain for different URLs that we provide).
- Excel report must be sent to us daily including date of submission, keywords, clickable URLs of the post, page rank, backlink URL and its anchor text in each post.
- Every week you will get 10 new URL with 10 anchor texts (keywords) for each URL for this week to make 100 comments in total for these 10 URLs. If you do not use some of the 10 anchors (you can post 3 plain URLs without anchors) for any specific URL, you omit only the last anchors (e.g., use 7 first anchors out of 10).
- You will report back with your excel report every week.
- We repeat this process 3 times for 3 weeks until we reach 300 comments (3 weeks, 100 comments per week).
We reserve the right to accept, reject or request for replacement of links if they are below PR2 (of the actual page), or if the number of OBLs is more than above, or if our links are removed from the page, or if page is not indexed or for other reasons in accordance with above requirements.
Budget and Payment:
- $100/- for 300 posts from page PR2+ only.
- One half of the payment will be released after 200 comments are made (2/3 of the project) or in 2 weeks.
- Another half of the payment will be released in a week after completion of the project or in 4 weeks.
- 7 extra days are to make sure that all requirements are fulfilled. If not, you make immediate substitutes, and we release the final payment.
- 3 weeks (with weekends included) or 3 weeks for your posting, and 4 weeks for our payment.
Freelancers who agree to these terms need only to bid.
Thanks and best of luck!
SEO Project Leader
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online