Closed

PBR quality link building February 2014

This project received 39 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $199 USD.

Get free quotes for a project like this
Employer working
Skills Required
Project Budget
$100 - $400 USD
Total Bids
39
Project Description

I am looking for someone I can rely on for SEO work on a couple of sites. Quality is more important than price. At the same time I would like you to be reasonable on price if possible. I would like some examples of links you have done in the past for some of your past clients.

Background

I have a website that I want to rank higher in google for a particular search phrase. The phrase is “panama city beach condos for sale” in the United States. The website is [url removed, login to view] I currently rank 4 for this phrase. I rank #1 in yahoo. 2 years ago I ranked #1 for this phrase in Google before they changed the Google algorithm in the summer of 2012. If someone can help me with SEO, that is great. The problem is this is more of an art than a science and most people simply don’t deliver, or explain logically why they can’t.

This particular project

For this project, I am looking for the following. 50 quality backlinks into my website. My definition of a quality backlink is:
A backlink that meets all of google’s guidelines
Page rank of 2 or higher for the domain
250 words or more
Link phrase in the text of the article
Original content
2 links per article
Google will cache the page within 30 days of you posting the page (90% of articles)

The links are to be put up over a period of time. 6-12 weeks.

If you have a better idea on backlinks into my site I am open to ideas.

My main landing page for “panama city beach condos for sale” will be [url removed, login to view]

Look on that page and you will see a list of featured condos, 28 of them. Articles can be written about those and use those as landing pages for a link with that condominium name.

I have articles on my blog [url removed, login to view] that can be used for links landing pages. This way we are breaking up the links and landing pages coming into the site.

Payment

Look at my ranking on freelancer. Everyone always gets paid.

I will create a milestone of 10% once you accept the project.
I will pay the 10% after I see 10 of the link pages that are up and create a milestone for the remaining 90%
I will pay 40% when all the links are up and I have a report where I have links I can click on to check the pages.
I will pay the remaining 50% 30 days after when I can look and see google cached the pages.

If you have different ideas on links and payment plans I am potentially open to them. I am looking for someone to do quality work at a reasonable price.

Additionally
If someone can show me where my site needs improvement compared to the 3 sites ahead of me and a plan made sense to follow, I would be open to that for this or future projects.

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online