SEO and LinkBuilding Project 2
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 5
(1800 Links) - completed within 30 days
1. 10 Article (500 word) optimized for 10 keywords- Published on top 50 Article sites, Each Article will have 2 themed back links total will be 100 links.
2. 300 Bookmarks on top 100 bookmarking sites. (300 Links)
3. 300 Approved Directory links (200 Links)
4. 100 Links from Forum Posting (100 Links)
5. 100 Links from Blog commenting (100 Links)
6. Google XML Sitemap by June 9th, 2012
7. 10 Edu Links
8. 10 Gov Links
I am looking for professionals to work on my web site, and to build links (QUALITY), post blogs, write and submit reviews, articles and supply me PERMANENT one way links!
The links to be PR 4 or higher Permanent Quality Back links to our website. Will disclose once we agree the deal. Theme of the website is Employment opportunities.
Requirement are as follows :
* PR4+ back links.
* All links must be minimum PR4 or above.
* ALL backlinks must be DO FOLLOW... ALL will be checked and double checked.
* Only backlinks from English, Others not allowed.
* All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites.
* No spam links. only white-hat method allowed.
* No link farms accepted.
* One link per domain will be counted so links must come from different domains.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within last 30 days.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* No links from under construction pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
* No blog comment spamming, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups.
* No link from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or black hat sites.
* Links must be static HTML links. Including the target keywords I provide in anchor text.
* Links must be permanent, active, never expiring.
* Links must be in text, no graphics.
* No use of black hat software. Seriously, you know what I mean. You must build links manually at 30 per day and spread them over at minimum of 30-45 days.
* Staggered deployment of the links is required over 30 days to avoid any penalties.
* I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
* Detailed Excel file to be provided by you with all linking posts URLs once work is finished to be checked before payment.
* Will provide you with the anchor text you need to use and any other relevant information.
* You should ping all linking posts URLs, as soon as you post the links (not all at the end of the project)
* Reference. Show the past link building work you've completed. It will be held in confidence.
* Experience is important and proof of quality work and extensive experience is required.
Please note: White-hat is crucial and required. Black-hat or Grey-hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for.
You will need to provide me with the following spreadsheet before payment is made: Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address as well as the date placed.
You will need to provide me with the following excel spreadsheet before payment is made:
Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink),
Title of Link Page,
Anchor Text used for the Link ,
Target URL of the link that has been placed on the page
Google Page Rank of Link Page,
IP Address of Link Page,
Read the above terms carefully. If you agree to terms, you're welcome to bid. Ongoing monthly opportunity for competent white Hat service meeting the above requirements. IGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online