SEO Project for low competition accommodation site
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $169 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a long term experienced SEO expert, who can manage our SEO needs.
Our goal is to have our website ranking in the top 2 positions on the 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for a few given keywords (must be deemed stable - not up for a week and then dropped back).
The SEO company that we are looking for, should handle white hat off-page SEO completely also regarding the latest updates of Google (Panda and Penguin). Our main target is Australian traffic from Google.com.au. We need regular white hat link building for probable TOP 2 rankings. The company should report its work also weekly/monthly. Good communication is key using email so that we can be sure we are on the same page for progress.
Competition is for accommodation in a certain area, and Google has just over 65,00 results for the main keyword.
Our site has the two main keywords in it (for example: [url removed, login to view] - where KEYWORD is the name of the town we are targeting.
We have many such sites, so success in this endeavor will bring more (similar) work.
We will pay 1/4 up front, 1/4 when we reach page 1 and the rest when we have been sitting at No.2 for a period of 2 weeks straight.
1. You must have at least 5 feedbacks for related project
2. You must follow the rules below:
-No black hat and other unethical SEO Spam techniques. Only white hat methods
and ethical work will be accepted.
-Backlink pages must relate to our site topic
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
Questions we would like answered by bidders
How large is your team, and how long have you been doing SEO?
What is your strategy for white hat SEO (main points)?
Which SEO tools are you using?
How do you report the work?
How does your pricing model look like?
What kind of time frame do you project for desired results?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online