Senior SEO/SEM & Social Media Specialist Needed
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $155 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
SUMMARY: We are looking for a senior/ experienced digital marketing expert who can advise us and manage SEO/SEM for our website and our social networks in a perfectly white-hat manner.
Advise us and enable us to:
• Improve website ranking on Google and other search engines
• Generate quality organic traffic to the website that can be converted into Sales.
• Formulate a complete SEM plan which includes best keywords to use for our website, cost per click tables, best practices, etc.
• Manage SEO and SEM in order to provide us with updates, make changes to improve the campaigns and help us exceed our goals
Set us up and walk us through:
• Setting up a framework where external writers can contribute content to our WordPress blog; which we can validate, and thereafter publish
• Setting up a framework where external writers can contribute content and Responses to our social media FB and Twitter channels; which we can validate, and thereafter publish
• Walkthrough on Hootsuite & Buffer for FB and Twitter management to achieve metrics on social media + management of multiple contributors
We will be briefing you with our website name, business type, our mission statement, target market demographic information, etc.
Please PM me with examples of projects you have worked and let me know what primary method you used to achieve your results. Please specifically mention any experience with WordPress blog management for multiple contributors + Hootsuite & Buffer expertise – as this will influence your position in getting selected.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online