100 PR6+ back links
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $336 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
100 PR 6+ Permanent Quality Back links Needed
SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY! NO TIME WASTERS
Description: High PR back links to domain & hosting website... [url removed, login to view]
PM me with the details of your experience in link building.
Our requirement are :
* 100 PR6+ backlinks. Some websites must be PR7 and PR8. As many PR9 and PR10 as possible.
* All links must be minimum PR6 or above.
* ALL backlinks must be DO FOLLOW... ALL will be checked and double checked.
* Text and Links MUST NOT BE NO FOLLOW.
* Only backlinks from websites in English
* No spam links.
* No link farms accepted.
* One link per domain will be counted so 100 links must come from different domains - different IP and Class-C IP
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within last 30 days.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* No links from under construction pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
* No blog comment spamming, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups.
* No link from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or black hat sites.
* All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites.
* Links must be static HTML links. Including the target keywords I provide in anchor text.
* Links must be permanent, active, never expiring.
* Links must be in text, no graphics and limit of 20 outbound links on the page.
* No use of black hat software. You must build links manually at 5-7 per day and spread them over at minimum of 30-45 days.
* Staggered deployment of the links is required over 30 days to avoid any penalties.
* I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
* Looking to pay between $200 to $300 depending on your skill level
* Detailed Excel file to be provided by you on a weekly basis with all linking posts URLs once work is finished to be checked before payment.
* Will provide you with the anchor text you need to use and any other relevant information.
* Reference. Show the past link building work you've completed. It will be held in confidence.
* Experience is important and proof of quality work and extensive experience is required.
The link builder should be highly experienced. Must know how to check that links are good. Please do not bid if you have limited or no link building experience. Good results will mean ongoing business for you. We have multiple websites and many projects on our plate.
Please note: White-hat is crucial and required. Black-hat or Grey-hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for.
You will need to provide me with the following spreadsheet before payment is made: Link site exact URL (click able hyperlink), Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address , number of outbound links on page as well as the date placed.
Once a price is negotiated, I will set up an escrow for 25% of the payment. Once 25% of the links are verified, I will release payment and setup the next 25% payment... and so on. I only do it this way because of being scammed in the past.
Read the above terms carefully. If you agree to terms, you're welcome to bid. Ongoing monthly opportunity for competent white Hat service meeting the above requirements. I have several other sites I will need this for if you are good enough to get the job done right.
SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY! NO TIME WASTERS
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online