100 forum posts/blog comments from car/motoring sites

In Progress

I want 100 forum posts on Australian Car forum sites. There are 15 forums that I will give you and I want between 5 and 9 links per site. You need to join the sites may have to make some relevant posts to give yourself legitimacy so you don't get banned. I want you then to do the posts with the links and keyword I want. You may have to join some sites with multiple Ids.

A signature is not enough, I want a link in post.

You have to do 5 good quality posts over two weeks without links prior to putting in the posts with the links on the 15 sites.

There is a deadline of a month . I want a report after two weeks showing me the posts you have done without links. Then at the end of the month I want a report showing all the links you have posted.

This is a tricky task that will require a skilled and clever Freelancer.

It may suit someone who is good at English and can write a good story, an article writer, and generate at least 5 posts in the previous 2 weeks with no links that makes them look legit.

You get a milestone of 75% when you have made all the link posts. Then the remaining 25% two weeks later, to make sure you have not been banned and the links deleted.

I will give you an excel sheet with the URLs and the anchor text, some suggested text, and the sites I want the forum posts on.

Do not offer any packages of links from other sites, I am only interested in links from the sites I give you.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Skills: Link Building, SEO

See more: car blog comments site, writer blog sites free, write article in australian blog, write a blog free, who need seo text writer, want to write on a free blog of someone, want to join freelancer, the freelancer blog, story of good writer, story of a freelancer, report someone on freelancer, need to do a good story writer, make a free site blog, link between freelancer, i want write a story in any blog, it freelancer forum, is it free to join freelancer, is freelancer a legit site, i need someone to write a free report, i have a story need someone to write, i have a story i need a writer, i freelancer legit site, get a blog, freelancer writer sites, freelancer writer site

Project ID: #1470630

Awarded to:

chahargurdeep

Please check pmb

$100 USD in 15 days
(150 Reviews)
6.6

15 freelancers are bidding on average $120 for this job

kirundeep11

7 Years Experience + Ranked 1000's of Keywords + Quality White-Hat SEO Services + Will Finish in Exact Time. Please Check PM for more details.

$250 USD in 30 days
(581 Reviews)
8.5
dotsaravanan

Please refer PMB for detailed link building details.

$100 USD in 21 days
(754 Reviews)
8.3
pytho

Hi, considering my experience i am confident i can help you with this project.

$250 USD in 30 days
(125 Reviews)
7.3
linktovirus

* Got your requirement. * I am Certified SEO. * I am in this field from last 4 years. * For quality of work you can see my existing clients Review. * Please ask me for example of work so i can show you easily. * I More

$100 USD in 10 days
(144 Reviews)
6.8
Webspromotion2

_______________Hello sir, I can assure you that I can do the required work for you with accuracy. See Inbox for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Rina:-)_______________

$200 USD in 45 days
(125 Reviews)
6.5
SE0xpert

I mostly intend to do such kind of this work, can complete your job properly with your quoted requirement + quality work

$111 USD in 60 days
(103 Reviews)
5.9
hqwebmaster

Please see PMB!

$75 USD in 30 days
(62 Reviews)
5.7
sparkingboy2010

Expert link builder here pls check ur pmb

$30 USD in 2 days
(13 Reviews)
2.8
mzaheerabbas

I am experienced in forums posting, done the forums posting project already. Ready to do work with you.

$120 USD in 30 days
(3 Reviews)
2.3
mahjabin86

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Expert here please check your PMB

$130 USD in 25 days
(2 Reviews)
2.1
h4l7fre

Higher quality & good reputation service always!!! De-Captcha Service Available 10,000 Credit Price $20 20,000 Credit Price $35 50,000 Credit Price $80 1,00,000 Captcha Credit Price $150 Account Creatin More

$30 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
sujan12345

Hi Sir, Just give me a chance to work with you. See the Sample I attached. ....more in PMB Thanks & Regards Sujan12345

$30 USD in 4 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
massen786

Dear Sir, I am familiar on SEO/Link building. With me working on your project you can be rest assured about the quality. I will always keep you informing about the progress so that you can be in loop and relaxed. I am More

$250 USD in 90 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
n6uc1ux

Higher quality & good reputation service always!!! De-Captcha Service Available 10,000 Credit Price $20 20,000 Credit Price $35 50,000 Credit Price $80 1,00,000 Captcha Credit Price $150 Account Creatin More

$30 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
torik91

Please check PMB.

$100 USD in 3 days
(1 Review)
0.0